- When:Jan. 28 - Feb. 2, 2018
- Location:Melrose, FL
- Facility:Lake Swan Camp
- Accommodations:Bunks, Motel Rooms, Tent and RV Sites
- Cost:see website
- Activities:Various speakers, games, music, contra dancing, swimming, canoeing, ultimate frisbee, volleyball, soccer, fishing
The Florida Shindig is a great fellowship event for Christian families and singles. Register now and make plans to attend Sunday, Jan.28 to Friday, Feb.2, 2018! If you would like to stay longer, the camp is available until Friday, February 3 for more fellowship!
Enjoy the mild North Florida winter! Swim in the pool or lake, paddle canoes, laugh your head off playing human foosball, get exercise hiking, relax at a moonlight campfire, and enjoy great fellowship.
- Expand your network of friends/acquaintances
- Learn from Christian home-school experts
- Commiserate with others who share your beliefs
Children will have lots of fun with outdoor and indoor sports and activities.
Your older teens can connect with other singles and broaden their horizons.