- When:Oct. 29 - November 1, 2015
- Location:Collinsville, TX
- Facility:‘Campground’ at the Grubb House
- Accommodations:Tent Sites
- Activities:Bible Reading, Volleyball, Contra Dancing, Music, Frisbee, Shooting
- A 4-day* Shindig!
- Shooting (bring your own weapons and ammo),
- ECD (English Country Dancing),
- Camp fires,
- and fellowship as well as a group bible reading every morning.
Where: The Grubb Home. We have a Pecan ‘orchard’ under which we camp, along our empty creek, there’s clearings for tents, and we are near the barn, which has electricity. And in the house we have enough room (and couches) for sleeping bags: Two big rooms upstairs and lots of floor space down stairs.
*(If you need to stay longer, or come earlier, we can work with that, just PM one of us Grubbs).
Bring: Tents sleeping bags/bedding pillows camping gear Food for your family (we are planning to do a potluck on Friday or Saturday evening.)
Bring your family, friends and self along! :)
Keep an eye on this event page for updates as the event gets closer. If you’d rather receive updates by email, private-message Melody or Faith. :)